This new, free 40-page guide for health marketers and communicators has just been released. In Using Twitter for e-Patient Communications you’ll get:
- Case studies from J&J, Detroit Medical Center, American Public Health Association
- Complete Twitter tutorial for beginners
- Double your followers by optimizing your Twitter profile
- Expert insights from Dana Lewis (#HCSM) and John Pugh (Boehringer Ingelheim)
- The Listen, Inform, Engage adoption mode
for Pharma & Health Communications
Each one-day boot camp is led by Kevin Kruse and is limited to only 15 participants to maximize individual attention. Sign-up now to get a 50% early bird discount.
- Social Media for Pharma (Feb 23, 2009)
- Social Media ROI for Health Marketers (Feb 24, 2009)
- January e-Patient Connections Distance Learning & Briefing (By invitation only; limited to Kru alumni and clients)
- Friday January 29, 2010 * 1pm EST * Dial-in info to be emailed
SAVE THE DATE: e-Patient Connections 2010!
September 27-29, 2010, Philadelphia Hyatt Bellevue.